Based in Chihuahua, Mexico
March 10 2022
Xbox Series X|S
Aztech Forgotten Gods is the cyber-stone action-adventure following Achtli, a young woman who battles the colossal Forgotten Gods. To uncover the truth behind her far-future Mesoamerican metropolis, she'll have to turn the Gods' power against them, as she soars through the city with power and grace using an ancient artifact, remnant of a time long forgotten.
Aztech: Forgotten Gods is a thrilling third-person action adventure game set in a fictional future where the Aztecs were never conquered and have erected a great empire that is now technologically hyper advanced, and still heavily rooted in prehispanic ways and aesthetics. The inspiration behind Aztech Forgotten Gods is, of course, the beautiful Aztec mythology. As with previous titles, Lienzo is proud to bring some of the richest regional stories to the forefront for everyone to enjoy. Aztech Forgotten Gods is the result of hard labor and intense dedication that saw the team adapt to numerous challenges, including a global pandemic.
- Exhilarating verticality and mobility: Launch yourself into action with mysterious technology that will allow you to uncover ancient secrets in a city ripe for exploration.
- A unique futuristic Mesoamerican setting: Explore a modern Aztec city that has thrived for centuries as a stone metropolis, technologically advanced, yet heavily rooted in ancient tradition.
- Massive bosses: Face off in electrifying battles against gigantic creatures resembling deities from the Aztec pantheon.
- Deeply involved narrative: Join Achtli in an emotional journey, filled with twists, turns and high-octane action, as she fights to protect her city from the Forgotten Gods.
- Refreshing perspective on the Aztec Mythology: o Dive into a fascinating Mesoamerican-inspired world and see Aztec lore like you have never seen it before.
Aztech Forgotten Gods - Release Date Reveal YouTube
Aztech Forgotten Gods - Extended Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Aztech Forgotten Gods - B roll YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nintendo Indie World Debut" Aztech Forgotten Gods had its world premiere at Nintendo Indie World, April, 2021
- "Lienzo’s proud to be fleshing out a Mexican story with a Mexican team. There’s such a rich history behind the Aztecs, and merging that with an anime-inspired story gave us the chance to make something really special."
- Guillermo Vizcaino, Lienzo
Aztech Forgotten Gods' website
The official website for Aztech Forgotten Gods is available at .
Lienzo is a video game development studio located in Chihuahua, Mexico. We create experiences that are up to the quality standard of this creative international industry. We know that video games are the ultimate medium for storytelling and we strive to leave a mark on the lives of gamers.
More information on Lienzo, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Aztech Forgotten Gods Credits
Director and Game Designer
Lead Programmer and Level Designer
Programmer and Technical Artist
Head of PR and Marketing, Writer, Narrative Designer
Alexa Ray Corriea
Writer and Narrative Designer
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks